Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pampers Little Miracle Mission

In celebration of its 50th birthday, Pampers wants everyone to know that every baby is a miracle and they want to celebrate it. That's why they started Little Miracle Mission campaign – a program that delivers acts of kindness to families while encouraging parents to support others.

Pampers started their campaign by donating care packages to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) across the country!

Watch Pampers video here.

Pampers gave me a chance to do something good for another parent as well! I was given $50 to donate however I chose. I recently learned that a parent with two small children lost her job and home. I know that $50 can't fix everything, but I decided to give it to her to use for gas to look for a new job while she stays with a close friend until she gets back on her feet.



What you do with $50 to help a fellow parent?



Pampers wants to give one lucky reader a chance to pay it forward and help someone with their own $50 American Express Card.



I know this isn't like my normal giveaways, where you get to keep the prize, but it's the biggest prize of all-helping someone and feeling good about it!



Please help out and enter-it's fun, trust me!



Entry requirements:

Leave a comment and tell me what you would do if you won.



My readers can easily participate in the Miracles Missions programs, and support little miracles across the country, by logging on to Pampers Facebook page (Facebook.com/Pampers).



Pampers will issue different missions throughout the entire year to celebrate all aspects of parenthood, and with the help of parents, family and friends, they hope to touch the lives of every baby born in the next year.




Giveaway ends:

May 20th, 2011

1 comments:

Brooke H. said...

If I won I would use it to help a new mom out with diapers and wipes!
buckinghamnicks@me.com