Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

School time again

We survived getting the kids off to starting a new school year and settled into our old routine. I can't wait for fall to arrive, with the leaves turning orange and the air getting crispier.
Emily was sad to not have her favorite teacher again this year, but I'm hoping that there won't be any story telling to her new teacher-something I've feared every year since kindergarten when she told her teacher I had a baby over the weekend (because another child's mother did). You never know what will come out of that little girl's mouth! : )
The grandchildren have been coming over more and I have had to resist eating them up whole because of their cuteness. Little Avrie is becoming more and more adorable (if that was even possible). She reminds me of my two daughters when they were her age. Zach is such a little sweetheart, he's going to be a lady's man. Kayden is the gentle one. He just sits back and observes. Jess makes perfect kids. Cuteness!!!
My son is a big junior this year and getting so tall. It's nice to have a son around. Especially when you have a pretty boy for a hubby who doesn't like to get his fingernails dirty.
How has your school year starting out?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope that everyone has a Great school year!!! XO-Bea www.peanutbutterhair.com