Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Avrie's Birthday

Oh how I miss blogging. I try and try to get to the computer to type up a post, but something always gets in the way. I decided to start my blogging again with announcing my granddaughter's second birthday. Yep, she's turning two!
We went to the park the other day and got photos of the kids and boy, THAT was fun. Why is it always easier to take photos of stranger's kids then your own family?
Anyway, here are some photos I managed to get before she was covered in rock candy from bribing her.
In case you were wondering, yes, that face DOES get away with alot...
Happy Birthday, Avrie!

0 comments: