Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall-love it!!

This is my favorite time of the year. I love when the leaves start to turn and the air gets colder. We bake breads and cookies and drink hot apple cider. I love to wear my favorite sweaters and just relax on the couch and watch my favorite movies. 

I so want to try some new recipes I've found on Pinterest this fall. Oh, I so hate you, Pinterest for making me spend hours looking at all the cool things.


This would be fun to serve at Thanksgiving.



I want my bathroom to look like this.







I want to eat this.







See what I mean?
I could go on forever.

 My wedding season is coming to an end as well, so I've finally been able to get back to my writing.



I've been trying to do this for some time now, but it's just been too hard. But, I'm determined to be on it all this fall and winter. I miss my blogging community!

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

yum....what is that casserole?

and the dessert that looks like candy corn...really cool...i love autumn as well...

Unknown said...

I think it is-I'm hungry again! lol

Unknown said...

I love Fall too! Thanks for visiting me! I just had to return the favour. :)