Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm featured!

Today I will not be telling you some crazy thing that my kids or husband did over the weekend. Why? Because I am leaving my post and heading over to La Dolce Vita -to be interviewed!

Yep. My first blog interview and I'm so excited! Sure, I begged, pleaded and sent chocolate to be featured on Kristen's blog. I'm not ashamed. It was worth it, I tell ya. Do you now why? Because she holds contests for us featured blogs and I LOVE her stuff. I WANT her stuff. I NEED her stuff.

You can help me win something from her wonderful jewelry collection because I know we're all blog sista's and all. Just go on over and read my featured post and leave a comment on her blog saying that you love my blog and you want me to win this:



I need at least ten comments to be entered, so I really need your help. So, I'll see you over there, Ok?

11 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I already commented even before you posted this. So, do I win something too?

Anonymous said...

Im not sure but that would be a great idea for her to have readers win something too!

Kati said...

Congrats! I am hoping over here fromy our featured post!great blog! I wll be sure to help you win that necklace!!

eight helping hands said...

I just read your interview, very nice! Congratulations, and I hope you win your contest.

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats, Tess!

Anonymous said...

heading over right now ...

Stacy Uncorked said...

Congrats on being featured! It was great learning more about you... :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Love your blog! Just found you through Kristin! I will swing back over to let her know I came by! (Her necklaces are fabulous!)

Chris said...

Congratulations!

Jenni said...

I saw your feature and I commented! GOOD LUCK!