Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!
Back to Etsy, I love Paris and when I came across this store I was in love!
Then, I found out that this lady is the illustrator of Lu-lu™.
Here is Anne Keenan Higgin's Shop:


These pictures would be a perfect addition to any room!

The best part is they are only $10.00 a piece!

I could see this in my kitchen.



This one in my youngest daughter's room...


Spend a day in "Paris" and go visit her shop and buy you some!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6954477
Have a favorite Friday!




8 comments:

Terra said...

Oh, those are adorable!

Kaitlin said...

I LOVE etsy whole heartedly!

Suzanne said...

Love these!!! I do a Friday Favorites too...so fun. I found you in the "Follow Me" club so I am a new follower. Happy Friday.

Jennifer said...

Oh! I'm addicted to all things French! LOL I'm headed over there right now! Thank you for sharing!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I likey those! Etsy is the best!

Chris said...

Those are cute. I could make a littel room on my walls for a couple of them.

Helene said...

Oh those are so cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg, these are adorable!!! And yes, I used three exclamation points, that's how much I love them.