Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in the paper!

We are in the paper today. Not the most flattering photo but it was so cool getting the whole page and on the front of that section of the paper! Yeah!!
Now, every old boyfriend that I ever had will be all like, "Yeah, I went out with her-I think."

Now, I am just waiting for the card to make it into the store. I'm asking a big favor of anyone reading this and that is, could you please comment and let me know if you've seen it in the store yet? Thank you, Thank you!

7 comments:

Annette said...

Yea I bought one today in columbus, Oh

eight helping hands said...

I "saw" you in the paper, this morning at 5:00 a.m. my time! I get the on-line version of the quad city times. Also, I saw you on PSL, my mom taped it and I get to have a cop!!!!!!!!! How cool is that! Also, I haven't seen your card yet here in Va, however, I will keep my eyes peeled and let you know when it comes in. I'm still going to buy a signed copy of it.
Sorry I haven't been around, to see you lately, but I have a lot of things on my mind. One of them is that I only have 12 followers. It's bumming me out, and I don't know how to get more. Oh well, maybe some day, if I become a famous author, then they'll read it??? I should be back on my blog, this coming Monday!
Congrats on all this exciting Hallmark card stuff! How cool are you?
Finish your book soon so we can all finally get to read it!
Have a Happy Easter!
I'm so glad that we found each other again! :-)

eight helping hands said...

I just bought 5 copies of your card! That counts as 5 votes! Yeah!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am going to be on the look for your card.

Veronica Lee said...

It'll take a while before it reaches Malaysian shores but I'll be on the look out.

Cinder Rail'lee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool! Congratulations! I just joine the MBC follow me club. I have a question. It says there are 130 members but the spreadsheet only has 89 or so blogs listed. Do you know why?