Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lynda Carter, please help-bring lasso.

Hello. The owner of this blog has been so busy, they fell over dead.
The End.

Not really. I am alive, just neglecting my blog. I'm just in the works of my book and the website/blog to go with it. Somebody gave me a cute idea to go along with my book to advertise it. I think it will be fun to do, so I'm checking into it.

I finally got over to my food blog too and have a new review, please check it out-thank you for making my day. Things are going great for that blog and I really don't want to neglect this one in the process because my family will never forgive me and Christmas is coming and I need a new vacuum cleaner-and a tea kettle.

Also, my oldest is going through a crisis that I have to deal with that takes up alot of my time, though Jess wouldn't be Jess if she wasn't turning our lives upside down. THAT one I'll have to save for a post all on it's own.

So, it would be nice if everything settled down by Thanksgiving, since I get to have it at my house or we just might be having turkey lunch meat sandwiches and cranberry flavored Sprite-do you think they'd notice?

8 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

You are one of the busiest women I know. Good luck with the book launch and blog

sheila said...

Much success on your big launch! I hope you sell a zillion copies! (or at least enough to buy that teakettle and vaccuum, lol - really expensive ones!)

Mrs. M said...

The kids would probably love that meal for Thanksgiving! :)

Aim said...

and one more thing for you to do- email me your snail mail addy. I'm pairing up moms for the pen pal thingy. (writeone.two@gmail.com)

Helene said...

My goodness, woman, how do you do it all? You are amazing!!!

I just read your book update and I'm bummed that it's getting pushed back. I'm so anxious to read it!!!!

Creative Junkie said...

You're juggling a lot of stuff right now - hope you find a balance soon!

F.T.M. said...

Fun blog! Just popped over from MBC (the FM group) and am now following you. :-)

Charles Rinehart said...

Good luck with the book. An excellent blog. All the best.