Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 16, 2009

No respect

Jordon: "Mom! Where are my school books?!"
Me: "Did you put them in your room like I always tell you?"
Jordon: "No."
Me: "Then, I probably put them somewhere when I cleaned."
Jordon: "This is why I don't like you to touch my stuff!"
Me: Grrrrr....

......

Hubby: "Tess! Where's my ipod cord?"
Me: "Did you pick it up off of the couch cushion like I told you?"
Hubby: "No."
Me: "Then, I probably put it somewhere when I cleaned."
Hubby: "This is why I don't like you to touch my stuff!"
Me: Grrrr...

......

Jess: "Mom! Where's my jacket I left over here?"
Me: "Did you hang it up like I told you to?"
Jess: "No."
Me: "Then I probably put it somewhere when I cleaned."
Jess: "This is why I don't like you to touch my stuff!"
Me: Grrrr...

.....


Emily: "Mom! Where's my new player I got from Grandma?"
Me: "Did you put it in your purse like I told you?"
Emily: "No."
Me: "Then I probably put it somewhere when I cleaned."
Emily: "This is why I don't like you to touch my stuff!"
Hubby: (Just laughing from the other room)
Me: "It's so nice that everyone is teaching the five year old such good habits."

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Sounds familiar!

Lee said...

That is priceless!! And, oh so true!

The Four Week Vegan said...

OMGosh, I think you just described my house.

Stacie said...

LOL sounds like my house!

yonca said...

"This is why I don't like you to touch my stuff!"
LOL! That is so familiar. I hear this sentence very often from my son:)

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Change the names and all those phrases could apply at my house too.