Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dressing for a photo

I love it when a family wants me to help them to pick out their colors for their photos. I love simple patterns and I don't recommend doing the "twinkie" look, meaning everyone dressing alike. Picking one outfit and building around it works.






Take for instance, one of these adorable girls dresses.








Take that outfit and work around it. Like this cute outfit for big brother.




And this sweater for big sis. The colors compliment each other and stay in a "theme" without everyone wearing the exact thing. The look still stays classic without looking dated with the everyone wearing jeans and white shirt-argh!





I recommend staying in darker colors since it brings out most people's complexion better.





While you are at it, check out their wardrobe collections to mix and match for school as well. That way, you didn't just buy an outfit for family photos-you save money in the long run!

0 comments: