Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feeling the love

Giving Emily's friend a ride home...

Emily: "Watch out-my mom likes to sing in the car."

Me: "Hey, you act like that's a bad thing!"

Emily (ignoring me): "Haley, just put your hands over your ears. That works for me."

Me: Grrrrr...

----------------------------------

When Jordon wants money...

Jo: "Love you, Mom!"

Me: "How much do you need?"

Jo: "Twenty."

When Jordon DOESN'T need something...

Me: "Love you, Jo."

Jo: (silence)

Me: "I see how it is...."

---------------------------

Phone rings....

Me: "Hello?"

Jess: "Mom, can I borrow $20?"

Me: "Borrow? Do you mean HAVE $20?"

Jess: "Ok, can I HAVE $20?"

Me: "I guess."

Jess: "Love ya!"

Me: "Until I run out of money..."



4 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

LOL!! Typical dialogs with my boys too!!

Have a wonderful day, Tess!

Brian Miller said...

haha...love convos with kids...um, on the singing...smiles.

secret agent woman said...

Yup - sound like normal kids!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Ha ha. Love these. So glad you shared the memories :)