Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

True story of puss'n boots

I'm sure everyone wants to see the new movie, Puss'n Boots when it comes out, so what a great time to see The True Story of Puss'n Boots with Emmy and Golden Globe winner William Shatner as the voice of Puss. The True Story of Puss 'n Boots from Phase 4 Films, is an animated movie based on the classic children's story Puss ‘N Boots by Charles Perrault.


The True Story of Puss 'n Boots is about a young farmer's son, who inherits a talking cat with magical boots. The magical cat Puss helps the farmer's son win the heart of the princess while battling her other suitors.


My youngest, Emily, who is 6 watched the movie and liked it. I wouldn't recommend it for younger children due to the semi rough scenes. When asked, she said she would watch it again and we plan on using it for entertainment when she has some of her friends over on the weekend.



A nice gift for anyone wanting something different for children ages 6-10.



I was given a free copy for review in partnership with Team Mom/Child’s Play PR. Thoughts and opinions here are 100% my own and not influenced by others.

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Those a re cool. I have a hematite ring I like.