Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Why Not Visit London?

Have you ever wanted to visit London?
Do you want to visit London for the Olympics 2012?
If you visited London in the past did you enjoy it?

With the upcoming Olympics being held in London this year, what a great time to make it a family vacation! I never vacationed in London before, but would love to some day.

One thing I found to be helpful is to not have to worry about finding a place to stay. With everyone jetting off to London for the Olympics, there might be a problem finding available lodging during that time.

Have you ever thought about using a London Apartments stay in?

Robert And Polly Arnold offer a great service to people wanting to visit London – they are Londoners - having lived there all their lives with their 3 children Rachel, Jonny and Mike, Using their vast knowledge of Central London sights, locations etc., they offer a personal service to fit the clients needs, thus taking the aggravation out of finding suitable London Apartments

Do you come for business and would like relevant information about locations and places of local interest?

Just think, you can visit the sights of London easily and hassle free during the day, relaxing in your own London Apartment in the evening.

Polly and Robert have 22 years of experience in London Apartments and want to help people have the best possible visit in their city!

1 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

I wish you have posted this earlier. Accomodation in central London is expensive and the budget hotels are a nightmare!!

I shared this in my post - http://ofmiceandramen.blogspot.com/2011/10/croydon.html