Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blackberry catastrophe

These berries fill our backyard and no matter how many times I cut them down, they grow back. I wouldn't mind a few of these in a smoothie, but they tend to make it onto my youngest's newly-purchased-don't-get-stained-or-I'm-going-to-kill-you shirt instead.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwww... tell him he has to eat them shirtless :)!

eight helping hands said...

I thought you were talking about the PHONE Blackberry. See what a crazy world we live in? Way to technoligical. I should get around to posting again soon. Miss ya'! I'm always on Facebook tho!

Tess said...

Michelle- I never thought about that-haha! I miss talking to you and visiting your blog too!