Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Take a bow




If you read Friday's post then you know that we were nervous about Emily's first dance recital. My dad brought his camera for us since mine broke so we could videotape it. It's blurry but hopefully you can view it. She's the vain one-ok, she's the one in the middle.

When it was over and she got her flowers, (yes, we didn't forget them) she was so excited by all the attention that she yelled to me, "Mom! This is way better then a card signing!'

9 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, how cute is she? Loved her waving to you!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

So cute! Love the outfit! My daughter loves getting flowers after a performance.

The Four Week Vegan said...

She rocked it :) I love the waving to you in the middle.

eight helping hands said...

OMGoodness! How adorable is she! At least she did a good job!
AND she earned her flowers.
So, so ,so cute!

Native American Momma said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I can't wait til Zoes is in dance :O)

Helene said...

Awwww, she is SO adorable!!!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

That is adorable. She is such the little performer too!

I love her card signing comment! LOL

GottaLoveMom said...

Cute and adorable! You must be proud...
My kids do a little TV commercial, musical, voice over...It's a tough business , rejection can be brutal but my 8yo loves the adventure of going to the city, its tougher on my teenager..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!