Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A recent conversation in the car with my husband

Jesse: "I will be SO glad when you won't be able to listen to the television on the radio when everything switches over to digital."

Me: "What's the big deal about listening to a television channel?"

Jesse: "Because it's so stupid. You can't SEE television on the radio!"

Me: "Well, you LISTEN to music on the television-you know I hate that!"

Jesse: "So, let me get this straight. You hate me listening to music on the television and I hate you listening to television on the radio."

Me: "Listening to you point that out made me realize something."

Jesse: "What's that?"

Me: "We're SO made for each other."

10 comments:

Aim said...

a match made in heaven! :-)

KarieK said...

That's hysterical! I love hub moments like those...where they are so oblivious we do the same opposite thing they do! LOL

The Four Week Vegan said...

LOL.

I did not get your original email & prompted by your last comment checked spam, it was there, and I started typing a response and the whole thing disappeared. If I beleived in omens, I would say I should not accept your gracious offer, but being the spit in the wind live on the wild side kinda gal I am, I would love to do it. Please send me another email, I will be on the lookout for it.

Carrie Ella said...

That's too cute! Sounds like Jim and I on occasion.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

LOL! That is sooo cute!

Lori said...

Love your blog--following you from the MBC 100 Club!

Jennifer said...

LOL! You guys crack me up!

ConnieFoggles said...

These are our special moments, aren't they? Much better than roses and gifts! At least for me.

Jacqueline Miller said...

Awww. Now that's love.

janice said...

That is so funny! I love how discoveries like this still come up years into a marriage!