Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Conversations

Conversation between a mom and her four year old:

Me: "No, Emily. You CANNOT have a Popsicle before dinner."

Emily: "But, Mom. These are special Popsicles and they need to be eaten BEFORE dinner."

Me: "I think not. You can eat one before your bath."

Emily: "But, Mom. It won't be special before bath."

Me: "I think it will-trust me. Then, after you get all messy from it, you can take a bubble bath and get all nice again."

Emily: "But, Mom..."

Me: "No "buts" Missy!"

Emily: "MOM. THEY ARE SPECIAL POPSICLES THAT NEED TO BE EATEN BEFORE SUPPER!"

Me: "I said NO, LITTLE MISSY!"

Emily: "I can't wait until I can grow up and move out and get my own house so I can buy my own food and eat what I want!"

Me: "Are you sure you're only four???"

10 comments:

Hit 40 said...

I would have said...

Having your own place sounds wonderful. You will have to invite me over for dinner.

I am always helping them out of the nest whenever possible!!!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

It's amazing what they come up with isn't it...haha

Liz Mays said...

No but's little missy???? LOL, we have all become our parents!

Weight Loss Mother said...

LOL, that's so funny!

I really enjoy your blog, I'm following you now. :)

Morgan said...

My children love trying to talk me into letting them eat candy for breakfast. I've never let them do that, but yet they continue to ask...

Veronica Lee said...

LOL, Little Missy sure has a mind of her own!!!

Helene said...

They always have come backs, don't they??

Annette Piper said...

Oh dear - life could be interesting with her as she grows up!

The Four Week Vegan said...

LMAO - she is just priceless :)

Kate said...

Haven't been around here in a while because I'm such a blogging slacker, but I love the "special" popsicles, that is too funny.