Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Emily's World

Recent Conversations:

Emily: "Ouch!"
Me: "What?!"
Emily: "Your legs are spiky!"
Me: "Must be time to shave."
----
Me: "How about this outfit?"
Emily: "That's SO 80's."
Me: "You watch too much TV."
----

What happens after I clean her room and then tell her to go play in there while I get things done. Argh.


Picking up lounging positions from the dog.



Not sure how this happened-not even going to try to figure it out.





9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. love the pics and the conversations are funny...so 80s...those were the days...lol

Annette Piper said...

Don't you hate how they HAVE to pull absolutely EVERYTHING out and can't put ANYTHING back!!!! Arrrrgghhhh

Unknown said...

Funny post. Loved the conversations and the last picture... LOL

Liz Mays said...

Oh yikes! I hope that it wasn't too hard to untangle!

Paula Schuck said...

i love this room. It looks like my eldest daughter's room. So messy, but loved and played in.

New follower from http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/ and http://www.thriftymommasbrainfood.blogspot.com/

Marketing Gurl said...

Hey Tess! I love the picture of this room. Thanks so much for finding me. It has been a great - okay week or so blogging. Sometimes I worry since I am not always the best writer, and I can't spell worth a darn. I guess...all in all it can be okay though...thanks for the heads up about Pinonear Woman I will have to check that out. Glad I found you though...I will subscribe to you for sure now!

Jill Wellington said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. OMG...the title of your blog is AWESOME!!! I laughed so hard at this post..the pics and your comments. I'll be back for more!

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Palm trees attack sometimes. That's what happened.

I can't imagine being told my clothes are "so 80s". Sounds like she's a firecracker.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Hilarious! A sweet little girl!

Cheers,

Rosa