Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

First year photos

Do you remember the little thumb-sucker that I took photos of almost a year ago?
He even stuck his tongue out at me.
Well, his mom wanted me to do his one year photos.
My how he's changed!

He's got some more teeth.

He's got some more hair.

But, he's still a little cutie!


5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

He's every bit the cutie!!!!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am glad you came by my blog so I could stop here! What a cutie for sure!

Unknown said...

Oh god, thats my first time seeing that tongue picture, that made me smile. So cute/ funny.
*kisses* HH

Brian Miller said...

oh wow and quite the personality coming out in him as well...smiles.

GottaLoveMom said...

Oh my..time does fly fast!
He is adorable. Do enjoy every moment...it's this stage that's superbly precious.
Have fun!