Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The light at the end of the tunnel

Things are a bit better around here. We (my side) have decided to let things go because we are fighting a losing battle to prove our side. You can't make anyone see something when they refuse to open their eyes to see it. Sometimes, you win just by knowing you are right. This isn't anything new to me. I've been having to be the one to "just drop it" all my life. Being the bigger person is not fun and can give you high blood pressure occasionally.


Anyway, I need to get back to business and by that, I mean WRITING. I have been neglecting my article writing, and for those who wondered if I was ever going to write my next chapter to my book, I will try to have that up by tomorrow or Saturday. If you missed the first chapter, you can find it here.

If you've been checking out my other blog, I have some more food photos up and another foodie blog interview. Here's some photos of my cinnamon rolls.



Are you hungry now? Me too. I'm off to eat some lunch and finish that next chapter-I'll try not to pick a fight with anyone, but I can't promise anything.

5 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

those look yummy, Tess ... is it bad that I'm loving the pink plate even more?

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Glad you are figuring things out. Now? I want a cinnamon roll!

shelley said...

tess,
love the pictures... would love one of the buns too please pass them over! lol thanks for popping by and leaving your bday wishes!
have a great day!
shelley :)
http://im-stillstanding.com

secret agent woman said...

The second to last photo is very striking. They look like seashells.

secret agent woman said...

The second to last photo is very striking. They look like seashells.