Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have you ever considered a tutor?

Now that school is in full force, teachers are getting to know the children in their classes and where their strength and weaknesses are. My children are bright, but they seem to have problems when it comes to math- I think it might be because they don't like it. Especially Algebra 2 and adding fractions. Heck, I still don't get Adding fractions!

Some big problems most children have are Graphing linear equations and figuring the formula for volume. My son started high school this year. I've been waiting for him to come to me for math help. Imagine NOT having to explain math to your child and letting a pro do it instead?

These days with the Internet full of solutions to everything, thank goodness that now you can get online tutoring help. TutorVista is such a site that you can find excellent tutors online. They have help for all subjects like Social Studies or 4th grade math. TutorVista offers unlimited monthly tutoring package for only $99.99 a month. Let's say your child needs help with 5th grade math. They can access their service as much as they want, whenever they need it. Tutoring is available 24X7. We provide free demo for first time user where they can try the service for free.

Try it out for free-this site provides a free demo for first time user where they can try the service for free.

1 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for the info! Math can be so difficult to explain. And, I cannot believe the "math" they are doing in gradeschool now! Wow!

Sara
http://www.8aplenty.blogspot.com