Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A nice lady and an exciting book review!

Last night, I got an email from Inez, from CowPatty Surprise, a very nice lady who had won a signed copy of my book, Annonymous. She had been so kind to write a review just to be nice because that's just the type of person she is.


When I read it, I was floored. This was the BEST review I've ever read about my book. She describe the story so well and the way she left you hanging at the end, she had me wanting to buy my book. lol.

I cannot thank her enough for this thoughtful and awesome review! Oh, and I just had to post the picture she took for the review so I hope she doesn't mind.


And if this doesn't make you want to go over to her blog here and read it, then you better check yourself for a pulse!

6 comments:

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I did have fun comin' up with a pic that would tie in with the plot. The rose is real from my rose garden by the way. Looks fake doesn't it?

I had a blast toyin' with the story line without reveling too much, can ya tell? I loved the plot and such things do happen.

Reviewing your book was my pleasure girl. I apologize it took so long, you'd think with shingles ya could get more done, they've put me so far behind on everything.

God bless ya and ya'll stay safe out there in Blogland! :o)

Gail said...

I read Nezzy and she is wonderful!

Your book sounds very exciting from her review, can't wait to read it!

Brian Miller said...

nice. off to check it out...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

It was as GREAT review and am looking forward to the read.

secret agent woman said...

I read her review a little while ago - and yes, it's a fantastic review and an intriguing book idea.

T. Powell Coltrin said...

I just read Nezzy's review and it is awesome. Your book sounds great.

Teresa