Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bloggy Award


I haven't done a bloggy award for quite some time. It's not like I didn't get one, I just got away from them. I have to announce though, that Sara from 8 a Plenty gave me one. Sara has become a new bloggy friend and she has a great blog as well!
Thanks for the Lovely Blog Award-and thanks for making me not have to answer questions about myself!

Here's how it works:
Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
Contact those blog owners and let them know they’ve been chosen.
Here are 15 Lovely Blogs that you should visit:
Ok, that's just 10-does that count? Sorry!
Please go visit them-they are great!

4 comments:

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Wow! I am honored! Thank you SO very much!!!!! xoxo

Brian Miller said...

congrats on the award...

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You deserve the award, gurl.

Jenny said...

awww thanks!