Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 27, 2012

The flu

I woke up to a gurgling tummy. Not the hungry gurgling-not at all. I tried to ignore it, but it kept at me until I had no choice but to get out of bed and run to the bathroom.

I hate the flu.

I laid on the couch with two pairs of sweats on, a sweatshirt, a hat, mittens, and three blankets and STILL was freezing. I do not wish this sickness on my worse enemy-well, there was this ex-boyfriend I might not mind wishing it on...

Unfortunately, it spread throughout our household, each day someone else got it. We tried to figure out how we all got it-like that makes it better? Why do we do that? After a week, it left our home to invade some other poor unsuspecting families' home I'm sure. Then, they can argue about who brought it in their home.

I'm still trying to catch up on work. Emails waiting to be answered, messy house to be cleaned, argh!

I hope to have things back to normal soon, because I have an awesome giveaway coming up!

0 comments: