Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Saving for college the easy way

Just recently, we were discussing how my middle child will have it rough trying to go to college. I never had the chance to save for college. It's just so hard to be disciplined to save. When I found out about a program that helps you save without any hassles, I was excited!



Mission Tuition offers a free educational savings program for parents, relatives, and even students. By using the website to shop with major retailers, you can earn valuable money toward cash rebates (as well as earning discounts at the same time)!



How it works


When you sign up, an educational savings account is opened for you. When you shop on-line at Mission Tuition and the advertised rebate from each of our retailers goes directly into this savings account. You can use any of your existing debit or credit cards to make purchases. If your favorite card earns miles or points, you receive them in addition to Mission Tuition's cash rebates to double your benefits with every purchase.

It's free to join Mission Tuition, so bloggers are welcome to sign up, too!

0 comments: