Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolution?

I'm not usually one to make New Year's Resolutions, but to make goals all year round. I'm what you call A List Maker, actually. I'm an entrepreneur, so I've got to always be challenging myself. It's hard competing out there in the business world. You always have to reinvent yourself all the time.

So, I make goals for myself on my pad of paper and reference them daily. I tend to do this strictly business wise, but this year I would like bring my personal life into my list making challenge.

By this, I mean that I tend to put some mothering on the back burner when I get busy with work. I've noticed this when I realized that my seven year old should be reading better then she does. Bad mom. My other two were reading at an early age and reading is so important to me. I loved to read when I was her age, which blossomed to wanting to become a writer.

Another big goal is to get back into blogging more. My plans last year was to share my life experiences and photography to the world. I started slacking a bit towards the end of the year and then got out of it. I worked hard on my blogs and then I let them go. I'm not sure what happened, but I plan on jumping full force this year. Starting today.

Try making lists. They are addictive and a great way of full filling your goals. I almost forgot to mention that I finally stuck to my goal of losing weight! Okay, most would have said I didn't even need to lose any weight, but it was important to me to get to the weight I wanted to be at. I can now fit into all the clothes I used to be able to wear before having Emily. Woo hoo! Actually, I want to lose another four pounds and I hear the last 5 pounds are the hardest to lose. I'll post what I did to lose that weight. Mind you , I don't diet. I just changed my life style I guess you could say.

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy your day off if you have it!

1 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Good for you - changing your lifestyle is a saner way than dieting, I think. Good luck with the changes you have in mind for this year.