Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

OUR RETIREMENT PLAN

I had the most hilarious photo session with Emily yesterday.
I decided that she shall become a high paying model and Mommy and Daddy shall retire early and live off of her looks.
The reason I decided to take some photos of her because she received a package in the mail from grandpa and grandma and it had a Hannah Montana necklace in it and she was so excited that she would not take it off for two days.
Today, she told me she wanted to take some "model photos" with it on.
So, off we went to take pictures outside and I was like, go sit over there, and she was like, I want to sit here. I said, look this way, and she says, I'm going to look like this.
I about fell over laughing and was surprised I even kept the camera steady.

0 comments: