Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Mayhem

Well, we are down to the last day until the shower. Believe it or not, I still have another couple of stores to go to. I haven't picked up the raffle tickets yet and we forgot about the chips.
My Saturday has not started out well and actually carried on from Friday. My son and husband both have some kind of flu or something. I've been noticing in blogs that the authors have been coming down with what they are calling food poisoning. I myself, came down with a near death sickness recently too. It makes me wonder, what the heck is going on? Is it salmonella or flu or is someone trying off everyone in the United States?
Today, they both feel better and my husband actually went to work which I was very surprised because he usually is a big baby when it comes to being sick-what man isn't?
He was mad at me because I didn't drop everything and baby him like I usually do but, I had some deadlines to take care of and well, he is a big boy.
I'm sure his coworkers will get an earful today. I told him this morning that I need to go in there and tell them some "Jesse" stories or better yet, tell them about my blog. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Ticket? Oh yeah, got to get the damn raffle tickets............

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Hope it all goes well!!