Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The sky is falling!

If you live in Davenport, Iowa, you've been hearing the sky rumble for the last couple of days. Yep, its the wonderful Quad Cities Air Show time of the year.
I totally forgot about it so, when we were outside, I heard a very, very loud rumbling in the sky. I was sure it was the coming of the end of the world. I wondered if I should run to the computer to look up how to seek forgiveness for all I've done bad, or grab the kids and start digging a fallout shelter. As I decided praying was my best bet, I looked up to see two of the Blue Angels (planes) in the sky. Whew, I really wasn't ready to go to hell yet. I did take it as a sign them being named the Blue Angels that maybe I should start going to church again.

0 comments: