Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites
At the request of a reader and friend, I am going to showcase my art business this Friday!
Ok, what do I do?
Other then being a photographer, I do pet art too!
(Well, I do a bit of people art too if you ask real nicely.)
Here is my website:

I don't have an Etsy shop yet but I will be opening one soon, so look for it!

Here are some past commissions I've done:



My baby, Mia!

I've been doing pet art for about two years now and it's a strong passion of mine. I mainly do my artwork on the computer and my paintbrushes are my Wacom Tablet/Pen and mouse.

I offer commissioned art pieces on print or gallery wrapped canvas. I also have an "Adoptable" Dog Art Collection of many breeds with a portion of profits going to charities.

My artwork has been featured in articles and people from around the world own a custom artwork of their pet done by little ole me!

So, for you readers letting me be vain for this Friday Favorite, I'm going to hold a contest and you can win an art piece by me!

An 8x10 one panel to be exact.

You can either have a piece done of your pet or child if you'd rather or if you like one from the Adoptable Dog Art Collection, I can use one of the panels of the three and make an 8x10 from it.

How do you enter?

Just leave a comment telling me you love my work (wink, wink) and a way to get a hold of you and I will randomly choose a winner Sunday night.

Now, as I always say, go visit this great find!

10 comments:

eight helping hands said...

I am glad you finally showed some of your work! Yay for Tess! I would enter the contest, but I think I have gotten enough from you already. However, you will be hearing from me to do one on our dog Tinker Belle. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love your work! It's awesome. And I would love to enter your contest. My email is barbourfamily@bellsouth.net.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for letting me know about this and your work really is cool. I wish you all the success in the world with your new venture! I'd love to enter to win!
:)

Anonymous said...

Tess, you are extremely talented! I love the artwork. It's great! I would love to have one of your works in my home.

Veronica Lee said...

Oh Tess, I love, adore and admire your work. Your work is so terrific,I can't be specific( it rhymes!). Please,please,please let me win.

Retro Heather said...

How fun! I love funky prints like that. And who doesn't smile when they see a dog on a wall?

Kristie R said...

your art is beautiful...I'd love to enter
simply_kristie_06@yahoo.com

Helene said...

Such beautiful artwork!!! I esp love the pics of the Siberian Husky! I had one growing up and he was such an awesome dog!!

Kate said...

Oh my word, that is awesome. I didn't know that you did that. You really do it all don't you?

Anonymous said...

These look great!