Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Indoor plumbing


A couple of weeks ago, Mia was happy to be able to see the ground again when the snow almost went away since she absolutely hates to step in that cold and wet stuff. When it's time to go "outside"and she sees the white stuff, she puts the brakes on and we end up scooting her out the door. She doesn't understand why she has to go outside to go because she can just wait until we go to bed and then go on my new rug.

2 comments:

Chris said...

She is adorable! I can't blame her for not wanting to get her tiny little feet in the snow. But I also can't blame you for not wanting her to mess on your new rug.

Anonymous said...

omgosh, she is adorable!