Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Favorites!

I know I've been steering away from my original plan of featuring Etsy shops and I regret to say that today will be no different-sorry!

I couldn't resist telling you about this neat site:





Fiona, the owner, has the best job in the world!

She designs children's murals that you can put up yourself and they are so beautiful. I was looking for a design to put up in our playroom and stumbled across her site and I love it!
Fiona is a professional mural artist and with the support of her family, she created a way for people to have a mural in their home at the fraction of the cost of hiring a muralist.
Your child (and you) will fall into fantasy land as you stare at these gorgeous designs she creates.There are lots of boy and girl themed murals to choose from like princess themed and jungle themed and they can be used for lots of purposes.

Here are some examples:






So, if you are looking for an idea for a room in your home, try one of these on for size!




6 comments:

eight helping hands said...

I'm going to go check her out, I'm looking for a princess castel to put in Sandra's room. I'm really liking these Friday Favorites, don't do away with them.

Fearless Mom said...

thanks, those are beautiful

Anonymous said...

Since I'm far from artistic, that's a brilliant idea for me to use when it comes to redoing the kids rooms! Thanks for sharing!

BTW...I tagged you at http://wifeandmomof3.net/randomthings.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this site before and so wish that my daughter was into this type of thing now. They are beautiful murals.

Anonymous said...

omgosh, those are adorable! Thanks for the heads up!

Kristen Andrews said...

now that is talent! I would love to feature you, email me klacustomcreations@comcast.net