Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And even MORE conversations with a 4 year old.

Me: "Emily, when do you want to get your ears pierced?"
Emily: "Um, when I'm big-at Christmas time."
Me: "That's in a couple of months."
Emily: "Oh. How about the tomorrow after that. Or the tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow after that?"
Me: "Ok. Are you sure?"
Emily: " And the tomorrow after that."
Me: "Ok."
Emily: "Mom?"
Me: "What?"
Emily: "How about NEVER?!"


------------------
Emily: "How many teeth do I have to brush?"
Dad: "Just the ones you want to keep."


----------------

Emily: "Dad. I will love you if you give me a hundred dollars."
Dad: "You're just like your mother."

10 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

LOL! I love reading about these. :)

sheila said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! And funny, lol!

Lee said...

Love those! The conversations stay the same the older they get!!

Jennifer said...

LMBO! Hilarious! Oh my gosh, you just cannot make this stuff up!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Conversations with your 4 year old always make me smile :)

AudreyO said...

So you think she's not wanting her ears pierced? LOL

eight helping hands said...

She's too funny!

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

So funny! I love the honesty in what kids say.

Anonymous said...

Just the ones you want to keep, lol!

Helene said...

OMG, she's hysterical!!! Your husband has some quick come-back lines....now we can see where she gets it from!!