Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary!

Dear Zach-
Today you turn ONE! I can't believe that you've been around for a whole year. We've been through alot together already and I wouldn't change being a grandma (so young-ha). You are my little boy and we all love you so much.



I see a wonderful personality in you and I'm sure you will do great things when you are older. I know you will protect your mommy from any harm and you are a great son and some day I'm sure you'll be a great big brother-not for a LONG time though, ok?

I hope you have a fun first birthday and get lots of fun stuff. I know Nana's getting you lots of toys and maybe some loud ones too just to annoy Mommy.
We love you and we wouldn't trade you for anything, not even a double hot fudge sundae with three cherries on top.
Happy Birthday, Booger.




10 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

He's ADORABLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!!!

ConnieFoggles said...

Happy 1st Birthday! He is so cute :) I like his special birthday hat too.

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! Happy birthday, Zach!

I cannot believe that you are a grandma!! :)

Creative Junkie said...

Awwww - what a sweetie! Happy birthday, cutie!

eight helping hands said...

Happy 1st birthday Zachary!!!!

sheila said...

Oh how SWEET! I SO want a crown like that!

sheila said...

Ooops, Happy Birthday little man!

Annette Piper said...

Ohhh, he's just gorgeous!!! What a lucky, very YOUNG grandma he has!

House Queen said...

How cute! Just realized I wasn't following YOU from the MBC! Hope you will follow back!!!

http://housequeen.blogspot.com