Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We may have to start calling him "Farrah"

When little Zachary came over today, I must have blinked and his hair poofed out, because I don't recall it being SO long and curly yesterday.
I was holding him in my lap and I realized that his bangs actually feather over to the side. I know the "in" style is going back to the Farrah Fawcett look to an extent, but I'm not sure if they meant it for a one year old boy.
Gosh darn it though, he still looks cute even if his hair is looking a bit girly.

10 comments:

Meredith said...

What a cute baby! Follow me at lifescrazy.com. I found you on the Follow Me Club.

Morgan said...

He is really cute! I don't think he looks girly at all.

Lee said...

His hair is darling!! Don't cut it, because once you do those so cute little boy curls disappear!

Buckeroomama said...

He is SOOO adorable! Those curls, those cheeks, those innocent eyes... so cute. :)

Aim said...

he's so cute. love the eyes. and the hair is fine. It's little boy curly hair.

Veronica Lee said...

Cute is an understatement!!! I wanna kiss those cheeks!!

Amy Clary said...

oh my word! What a cutey pa-tootey! If my son had hair like that, I would have a hard time cutting it. It's just too cute. :)

The Four Week Vegan said...

Adorable!

eight helping hands said...

He is soooooo cute! I hope I get to me the little guy when I come home this coming summer!

EcoMeg said...

I wanted you to know I enjoy your blog and have given you a "One Lovely Blog" award!

http://www.ecomeg.com/2009/09/my-first-blog-award.html

Best,
EcoMeg