Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 18, 2009

So cute, I could just eat them up.

I've been kind of busy this holiday season with family photo sessions and baby photos and I got the cutest photos of kids that I just had to share.

These are the best behaved brother and sister you'll ever meet.

Would your kids get this close without ripping each other's heads off?

If you met this little guy, you would hide him in your purse and take him home.

He's a total thumb sucker.

And then he stuck his tongue out at me.
Little booger.
Hey, do you miss this little guy?

Haven't posted pictures of him for awhile, but he's still around.

He's my little snuggle buddy.

Just don't tell his jealous Aunt Emily-she'll change the locks and tell him we moved to Antarctica.







12 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Those are so good! And what cute kids :) I really wish Lucy was at a more cooperative stage for pictures! I was out of luck this year :P

Merry Christmas!

Morgan said...

The thumb sucking photo is SOOOO cute!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Awwwww I totally wish one of my kids was more of a thumb sucker, ya know, then just the minute that they were!

I'm coming back from a blogger break :) It's good to be back and catching up!

Veronica Lee said...

These are really great, Tess.

Helene said...

Those pictures are SO cute!! I remember when my little ones used to suck their thumbs!!

Your grandson is getting so big...adorable, as always!

Anonymous said...

wow so cute...Hi there...Im following..Love your blog..!!

ConnieFoggles said...

You have one of the neatest jobs in the world! And you do a fantastic job too!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Those are all great. I love the baby with the tongue sticking out.

Buckeroomama said...

OMG... oodles of cuteness --every one of them!!! A baby sucking his thumb is just OTT adorable.

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh, that little thumbsucker is so adorable! I just want Santa to put him in my stocking.

debi9kids said...

Adorable! Great close-ups of some adorable kiddies :)

o said...

oh my goodness, they are too cute!! i especially love the first pic. they look like they get along really well:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
ShopTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com