Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Another model for the business

I stole the baby away from Mama this weekend and did some newborn photos. She was a great little model.
She didn't stir a bit for most of the photos.

Look at that cutie! Don't you love the hat?

We'll be showing her friends these when she gets older.

Big brother isn't doing too bad with sharing. I still wouldn't trust him alone with her-he might just trade her for a cookie.

12 comments:

Brian Miller said...

aw...so beautiful and precious...love the one in the basket!

Helene said...

Wait? What? There's another grandbaby??? Have I been away from your blog that long??? Oh man, I have some catching up to do!!!!

The baby is adorable!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Awww...so so sweet!!!

Getrealmommy said...

Beautiful photos!

Creative Junkie said...

Adorable!

That sound you hear in the background? That's the sound of my uterus applying for reinstatement.

Buckeroomama said...

She's absolutely precious! Lovely photos!

Aim said...

those pix are beautiful!

secret agent woman said...

Very, very cute.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Oh she is adorable!!!

More Than Words said...

Those are so precious!!!!!!

Alicia said...

I just love those baby photos... Simply adorable... awwwww. Hi I'm your newest follower from mom bloggers club... stop by and visit me at healthy living and a balanced you... www.aliciahunter.net. Have a Wonderful Weekend!

sara said...

She and her big brother are simply beautiful! I LOVE the poses!