Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, August 13, 2010

She's on her way

I've been so busy the last couple of weeks with business matters. It seems like just over night, my blog has been flooded with business offers. I'm not complaining, but I have many stories to tell you about and just haven't had time.


I did want to let you know that I'm excited to say that my daughter's c-section is scheduled for Monday morning and we are soooo anxious for the baby to arrive!

Last night, I was on Etsy looking at baby things when I came across this newborn cocoon.

OMG! How did I not know about this photo prop? This is adorable. Or, how about this hat?

Oh my! I just want to eat this up! Then, I found one of these. I've got to get me one of these.

Then, after I bought up enough Etsy items to take out a second mortgage, I saw this cute hat.

I feel sorry for the new baby because she's going to be wearing so many hats for photos, she'll probably be bald by the time she is one.

3 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Oh my gosh, those are adorable.

Buckeroomama said...

I'm SO glad I didn't know about these when I was pregnant or when the kiddies were still babies!

Annette Piper said...

Aren't those photos just so cute! Nothing wrong with the hats either ^^