Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Now that the kids are back to school, decorate!

My readers know that I love online shopping. I've been wanting to change out a few decorations around the house from curtains to flooring. My living room was my first project. I've been wanting to bring in the natural light for better photos. I've been making our basement my studio and I hate the lighting down there, so I'm hoping that bringing it up stairs will be better. I've changing the curtains to just valances and love it!


With the kids in school and the grand babies back at home, I wanted to take on some more projects. I want to get the kids some new rugs and found some great kids rugs online at Bedbathstore.com. Love, love, love these rugs...
BedBathStore.com has just about every home decor you can think of. I wished I would have checked out the teen bedding before getting Emily's comforter. I would of loved to have got this bedding.


My daughter still doesn't have a crib bedding for Avrie's crib. I totally have to let her know about this beautiful crib bedding. We love the pink and black and this would compliment her other things.




So, if you now have time on your hands to do a little decorating in your home, you really should do some research online. There are a lot of great deals right now for home decor. Especially on BedBathStore.com. Right now, there's free shipping for purchases $89 and up.

1 comments:

Helene said...

I love the pink/black nursery!!! And that rug with the world map on it is awesome! My kids would love that!