Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My post has been featured!

Just letting you know that my post, Blogging is like high school-but, in a good way has been featured here on JDaniel4's Mom! Go check out her blog-it's a great read. :)


We're getting ready this weekend for the new baby to come. I'll be posting photos of course-if I haven't fallen over from the shock of being a nana AGAIN.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

congrats on being selected! that is awesome! have a wonderful weekend!

XmasDolly said...

So cool. I'm a NaNa 9 times now. CONGRATS TO YOU. Following you & here to thank you for stopping by my blog. Sorry it took me so long. Have a great day.

Annette Piper said...

Congratulations Nana!!