Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Help for your skin-Murad Evening Renewal Regimen Kit

I don't know about you, but lately I've been a bit concerned about-wrinkles. Argh! I just hate even saying that word! Not that I have many, just that those little ones are starting to creep up on me and I wanted to do something about it before they got out of hand. I have experimented with many skin products but really haven't found too many that I like and in my price range.


I've found that using Murad Evening Renewal Regimen Kit ($45) is a great way to combat dry skin and smooth those little wrinkles that sneak up on you.

The Murad Evening Renewal Regimen Kit is made up of four products, The Renewing Cleansing Cream, The Age Diffusing Serum, The Hydrating Toner, and the Age Balancing Night Cream. Using these products in combination, will help your skin to look younger and fresh and restore luster and stimulate cellular turnover.

About each product:

Renewing Cleansing Cream (1.5 fl. oz)When used daily, this product exfoliates your skin and protects your skin's moisture barrier. This cleansing cream preps your skin for the next anti-aging step. It really left my skin feeling smooth before even adding the next product.

Age Diffusing Serum (0.33 fl oz.) The next step is to apply this serum to your face to tone and firming of your skin. The active ingredients are supposed to stop collagen from breaking down and increasing skin elasticity. I did feel the firmness effect quickly.


Age Balancing Night Cream (0.5 fl oz.)Using this step causes deep hydration to increase the suppleness of your skin. This one is my favorite! Your skin will feel softer-it's like chocolate for your skin.


The Hydrating Toner (o.5 fl oz.)This product tones your skin to hold moisture and maintain softness. I actually used this after the cleanser.


Does this make you want your OWN Murad Evening Renewal Regimen Kit? Of course it does! So, I guess I better give a kit to some lucky reader!


Win it:


Murad has lots of amazing products! They are sure to have what you are looking for and something for all skin types. Visit EssentialDermCare.com and then come back and leave a comment telling me what you want to buy for any skin problems you might have.

Extra entries (leave a separate comment for each entry):

Follow me

Twitter it(leave a link)

2 extra entries:

Blog about it

While you are waiting to see if you win, they are offering a coupon to all my readers!

EXTRA20 : You get an additional 20% off everything store wide on orders $60 and over.

Contest ends: 9/2

"I was given a free Murad evening renewal regimen kit for an honest review."

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Tess! I love this giveaway, and those baby photos....cute!

I would love to try the Neova Smoothing Gel and the Retinol Firming Cream, among many other items!

~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
l_meinhardt@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I'm a loyal follower!
~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
l_meinhardt@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

#1 I'm posting this on my sidebar under Other Great Giveaways/Contests!
~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
l_meinhardt@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

#2 I'm posting this on my sidebar under Other Great Giveaways/Contests!
~Lauri
http://knitsandreads.blogspot.com
l_meinhardt@yahoo.com

Margarita Bloom said...

What a cute blog you have! So glad I found you. I'd be happy to enter your contest! I adore skin goodies! Hmm, they have a lot of skin goodies, I'd probably try any of the Skyn-Iceland products.

Margarita Bloom said...

Just followed your blog!!! too!!

Debi said...

Count me in - thanks for the reminder.
I'm a follower.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I would love to buy the RevaleSkin System (All Skin Types) (Facial Cleanser, Day Cream, and Night Cream), it looks like it would work great on my skin!

Thanks!
countrystars95@yahoo.com

Reyna Meinhardt said...

Long time blog follower :)

countrystars95@yahoo.com