Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My daughter's car search-TheCarConnection.com

As you may know, I got a new car on my birthday this year. I wished I had known about Car Connection.com. TheCarConnection.com is a site that offers advice on cars and reviews on certain popular cars. It also allows consumers to add their own comments and keeps the consumer updated with consumer news. So, if you were looking to find out about Volkswagen Jetta, you would just type it in the search box.

This time, it's my daughter's turn to be looking for a new car-actually, her boyfriend. A good car for them to research would be the Ford Fusion Hybrid . So, if they wanted to find out any reviews on it, price, and consumer opinions, they would. Everything is neatly organized on the site and very user friendly. I also would recommend Toyota Matrix if it was something they could afford.

When they are ready to buy, they can search the classified section to find a vehicle of their choice. You can search by price range, vehicle type, fuel type, location and year of car. You can also get an insurance quote on the vehicle of your choice as well. Something they really need to find out if they were interested in a Suzuki Kizashi.

It's amazing how you can find everything you need to know at one place. With the way every one's schedules can keep them too busy to find out the things they should know before buying a vehicle, TheCarConnection.com can be a life saver.

0 comments: