Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Blogiversary

Wow. I cant believe it. I've been boring everyone for one whole year-have you been around for the whole year? I think I love you.

I actually didn't even realize that June marked my first year for this blog and I was all like, "Hey everyone! It's my blogversary!" Unfortunately, the only ones around were the dogs. Mia (the chihuahua) crapped her pants and Bella (the big one) looked to see if I had a juicy steak in my hands and when she noticed I didn't, she just laid her head back down and went back to sleep.

So, I celebrated quietly by myself and I went through my old posts; laughing at the funny ones, crying at the badly written ones and then I was curious as to what the first post was that I started this out with. I can't count the "About me" post which is actually the very post listed since I just wrote that to explain the blog. I realized that the first one was about the flood we had here last year. Do you remember it? Well, here it is if you care. Now, a year later, the rain is back again but not so bad so far.

I hope that in this year's time, I've gained some loyal readers and I definitely made some great bloggy friends. You may not realize it, but if you see me on your blog alot, that means we're friends-really. I love reading all the great blogs I found out there and I even found old friends because of my blog.

Will I do a make over to celebrate? Probably not. I like my header and it explains my blog title because I've scared a few people when they see that title and I have to show them the six cute little feet so they know this is a nice little blog and not some blog about how to put people six feet under.

So, I hope all you wonderful people out there in Internet land will continue to come visit because, well, comments make me feel warm inside and when I don't get a daily comment, I go into withdraws like someone who didn't get their coffee fix in the morning. Then, I get all green and huge and my clothes explode off me-wait, that's the Incredible Hulk. Never mind.

11 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Happy blogiversary, Tess! I'm so glad I found your blog - love your sense of humor!

Unknown said...

WHOA!!!! Huge congrats!

Tracy

eight helping hands said...

Happy Blogiversary! I know I'm glad that I found you and your amazing blog!
Ciao Bella!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

YAY Tess! Happy Blogiversary!!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Happy blogiversary! I have not been around since the beginning, but I am glad I found you.

Helene said...

Happy Blogiversary Tess!!! I absolutely love your writing...I don't think I've ever read a "bad post" from you!!

Jennifer said...

One whole entire year?! That is awesome! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment, and have a Happy Blogiversary! :-)

Unknown said...

happy blogoversary!!!!! how many posts???

Jody said...

Happy Blogiversary! :)

Kristen Andrews said...

congrats on your bloganniversary! not boring at all either!

ConnieFoggles said...

Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment. I promise to visit your blog because I love it :)