Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Shopping-The Momnificent Life

Being a mom and owner of several businesses, I can clearly label myself as busy. Alot of times, I find myself searching for a better way to balance everything so that everyone is happy and everything gets done right. The pressures bring guilt, exhaustion, confusion and even anger. I know I'm doing the best that I can, but I still feel that there has to be a better way to balance life.


After reading The Momnificent! Life, by coach, speaker and author Lori Radun, I now can find that happy medium. The Momnificent! Life shows you a way of balance that involves your inner and outer lives to help you be the best you can be. This book is all about self-discovery and it covers eight aspects of your inner life:

-Personal Development

-Spirituality

-Fun and Enjoyment

-Relationships

-Health and Aging

-Personal Finance

-Career and Profession

-Home and Family

Lori has fantastic advice for all moms attempting to do it all! At the end of each segment, readers are invited to do assignments that help exercise what was learned I suggest that you do these assignments shortly after reading the segment so it is fresh in your mind. This is not just another self help book in my opinion, but a manual of how to keep your life in mental order. I recommend this to any mom that needs help with balancing her life!

Lori has a main website, Momnificent! and a personal blog, The Momnificent Blog. Visit her today and get your life in order!

6 comments:

Mommy of Many said...

Thanks for sharing. I am always looking for books that share advice and tips for achieving and maintaing balance in motherhood and wife-hood. They are the most important titles I've ever held and I want to do everything I can to be the best at them, while not losing myself. Thanks again!

Stacie said...

This book sounds interesting. I might have to check it out from the library as soon as I get a chance to get there.

Liz Mays said...

Thanks for sharing this. It sure sounds like it's worth reading!

Unknown said...

this sounds very interesting and i will be sure to check it out! thanks for sharing.. xox... annie

Veronica Lee said...

The book sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Sounds awesome!