Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I ♥ Faces Wedding Bells Challenge

I have not done this for awhile but I decided to give it a try again. The I ♥ Faces is doing a Wedding Bells challenge this week and since I've decided to become serious about including wedding to my photography service, I thought this was good timing.
I really had a hard time choosing from my latest wedding I did, but I thought this one would be different then alot of entries. This is at the reception obviously, and I thought the groom looked so cute "shaking his booty" and I didn't notice until later that the bride is in the distance smiling at him-how cute!

So, go visit them today at:


10 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Oh... you should make some $$$ with weddings!!! I wish you big success.

The Four Week Vegan said...

What a lot of fun they are having :) Too cute.

Buckeroomama said...

I like this! Sweet.

As you said, this is good departure from the usual wedding photos of glowing brides and pretty flower girls. :)

Jennifer said...

You always take such great pictures!

Liz Mays said...

That is cute that she's looking! I wouldn't have noticed that either at the time.

Stephanie said...

That is a truly sweet capture:)

Helene said...

That is such a great picture!! It really captures the happiness of the occasion!

Veronica Lee said...

I totally heart the pic! I still think you will win some great contest like Hallmark's someday.

Kristen Andrews said...

love wedding photos, and pictures are so important since it is a blur for the bride and groom

Annette Piper said...

I love that shot - its a real shot, not set up/posed and shows the fun everyone is having!