Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas in October-Fisher Price is awesome!

I just couldn't wait until Saturday to share with you two awesome products!

I always feel like it is Christmas whenever we get to review something. I love seeing the UPS guy stop at our door and bring some goodies up to our door.

Today, Fisher Price wanted us to review two really cool products.

Go Baby Go!™ Stride-to-Ride® Lion ($39)
Laugh & Learn™ Learning Farm ($79)
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to take a photo with Zach-will post some later!
Zach just loves these toys. At 12 months old, he loves to use everything to help him walk. The Stride to Ride Lion helps him accomplish this task. He pushes it all over the house. You can also ride on it too and he likes to have his mom push him on it and cries when we have to go some where and he can't take it with him. It plays music when you press it's nose, however it's also pretty easy to turn that feature off for quieter play.
Now on to the Laugh and Learn Play Farm.
What a neat toy for little kids! Going along with learning to walk, Zach is standing up all the time. This learning toy is huge, so he can stand up and play with it or sit down. It has lots of sounds and buttons and kids love to crawl through things, so this has been a hit. He crawls through the barn doors over and over.
Fisher Price is offering a great deal to all my readers! By registering here you’ll have an opportunity to download and print an in-store coupon that entitles you to $20 off a $100 purchase of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn™ and/or Go Baby Go!™ Infant Toys.
Is that awesome or what?
So, head on over to Fisher Price and get a head start on your Christmas shopping!

6 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

I miss the days when my girls would play with these toys! But there's a whole new batch of cousins being born right now so maybe I'll just live vicariously through my sisters-in-law.

Reyna Meinhardt said...

The lion walker is adorable! I know my 12 month old cousin would love it!

Stacie said...

The Lion is adorable! I wonder if my daughter would like the farm one!

ConnieFoggles said...

Seeing these toys brought back such memories. The walker toys are fantastic. The one we had was from Fisher Price and truly helped my daughter learn to stand up and get her moving. So many friends bought one after they saw ours.

MsTypo said...

I wish they had cool stuff like this when i was a kid. The lion walker is too cute! I wonder if my nephew is too big for that?

The Little Miss said...

the lion looks fun! Ill have to check it out