Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Come claim your shirt, dude.

With a busy weekend, I didn't realize that the Primo contest ended. I really hoped for more entries, but with my lack of commenting lately to work on my book, I didn't get very many entries.
Today, I have picked a winner though. The winner is....
Ann from A Latte in the morning
So, I will contact you and let you know-please get back to me asap with your contact info and I will forward it to Primo Activewear!
Congrats!

1 comments:

Ann said...

Yeeeehaaaa!
Thanks Tess!

I've send you a confirmation email.