Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Like being let go in a candy store.

How our yearly Halloween costume shopping goes:

Emily: "I want to be a mermaid!"

Me: "Ok."

Emily: "No, a pink princess!"

Me: "Ok."

Emily: "No, a wedding bride!"

Me: "Ok."

Emily: "No, a cheerleader!"


Me:"Ok."

Emily: "No, a blue princess!"

Me: "Ok."

Emily: "No, a witch!"

Me: "Ok."

Emily: "No, a -"

Me: "Wait!"

Emily: "What?"

Me: "I think your dad wants to take you costume shopping."

12 comments:

Aim said...

OMG, that is fuh uh nee! Been there.

Unknown said...

Hee hee!
I've given you an award for being a blog that I love to read! Come and get it at http://sidac.blogspot.com.

The Four Week Vegan said...

Hilarious! My dd always knew exactly what she wanted, but there was never the PERFECT one of it - because she MADE IT UP in her head she could not understand why it wouldn't be on the aisles of Target or even the Halloween store. I hope yours finds the perfect whatever.

Anonymous said...

LOL was she talking to my kiddo :) mine wants to be a fairy, but that is never easy, because anything I suggest it's not good, not the right one ;)

BTW thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Lee said...

LOL! sounds like my kids. They now each have two costumes. I told them that was the limit!

Veronica Lee said...

Emily is so beautiful!!

Stacie said...

LOL I bet costume shopping will take forever.

Brian Miller said...

lol. having two boys of my own...i feel your pain.

Helene said...

LOL, that is too funny! All of my kids have costumes already set to go except Cole. He keeps changing his mind too! Too many choices, I suppose!

Creative Junkie said...

That seriously made me laugh! I can't even imagine what my poor kid would be dressed as if my husband was in charge of costumes.

Jenna said...

LOL. Is it bad that I'M the one who can't decide what I want to be?

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

My boys change their mind right up until we leave the house, so i insist everything be made with clothes we have in the house.