Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me!

Okay, Okay! I remembered to do Not Me! this Monday-I know, I'm a bit late on posting. Cut me some slack, even remembering was an accomplishment!


Not Me! is from MckMama's blog:


Like there even is anyone that HASN'T heard of this.

Anyway, here are the things that I did NOT do this weekend:

I did not watch the Star Trek movie for the forth time this weekend.

I did not eat four brownies within a 48 hour time period.

I did not try to cook sausage links and almost give everyone food poisoning.

I did not check PW's blog religiously to see if she picked my dog photo I submitted in her contest.

I did not take a break from commenting all weekend.

I did not spend an hour at Yankee Candles at the mall, smelling all the scents.

I did not jump up and down because it's getting closer to New Moon coming out on dvd.

I did not cry because nobody did MY meme on Friday.

I did not wear my granny underwear because I was too lazy to go downstairs and get my regular underwear out of the dryer.

Okay, that's all that I DID NOT do this weekend.

Have fun and leave a comment about what you did not do!

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

sorry nobody did your meme...so did you watch star trek 4 times in the weekend or...4 brownies in 48 hours is amazing restraint actually...smiles. happy monday!

Liz Mays said...

I would feel GREAT if I only ate 4 brownies in 48 hours. I can do that in 15 minutes!

Ummmm....what does regular underwear look like?

Cascia Talbert said...

It sounds like you had a fun weekend. Four brownies in 15 minutes isn't too bad. Have a wonderful Monday!

eight helping hands said...

Thank you for the condolences on my blog. It is apprciated. A weird situation to be in nonetheless. I didn't forget about Mr. Linky on Friday. I had to take off out of town. Sorry. I'll be there this Friday.
Something that I did not do this weekend...over eat at a after funeral luncheon. I think it was my nerves.

The pale observer said...

Great idea! I did NOT watch a bunch of reminiscent 80's music videos this weekend.

Great blog too.

I'm your newest follower!

Cheers
Holli in Ghana

Creative Junkie said...

I did NOT stand in the aisle of PetSmart for twenty-five minutes, debating on what kind of puppy shampoo to buy.

I commend you for stopping at 4 brownies. I admire that kind of will power.

Marla said...

Ok, I am not sure if I am doing this right but here goes....

I did not scream in the movie theatre this weekend while watching Percy Jackson....and nobody looked at me either.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I didn't eat almost a dozen cookies over the weekend. Or have a slice of strawberry custard pie with a caramel macchiato as well