Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Words with a Blogger Wednesday

I can't believe that its Wednesday already.

This month has flown by, hasn't it?

Since today is green day, I'll throw in a Happy St. Patty's Day!

Now, on to Words with a Blogger Wednesday.

This week's blogger is

Stephanie from


She must be a busy woman.

Too busy to answer her email.

Oh, to be famous.

So, I will just tell you about her blog.

I love slow cooking.

If I could use the crockpot every day, I would.

Has anyone ever done that?

Why yes, someone has.

Stephanie has.

In 2008, she vowed to do just that. Then, she wrote a book about it.

How fun, right?

And her blog is fantastic too.

She posts crock pot recipes which look yummy. Her blog is very organized, with recipes indexed and if you want to meet her, she lists her appearances too.

I have to add that her recipes are gluten free, which can be helpful for anyone with allergies.

So, skip on over to Stephanie's blog and try some of her recipes.

Heck, you should buy her book too.

Let's all become slow cooker mad.


5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

very cool. congrats on the book...will check her out...

Helene said...

I had no idea she had published a book!! I love her site and I've made several of her recipes!!

Freely Living Life said...

Hi there!

We found you through the FF and are now following your blog. Looking forward to reading more of your posts! Have a beautiful evening. <3

The Four Week Vegan said...

Always looking for new recipes. Thanks!

Creative Junkie said...

I am a total slowcooker die hard fan - seriously, our family could not function smoothly without this tool in my kitchen, especially in the winter.

I'll check out her blog!